Woodhall's Wine Club
Thank you for your interest in Woodhall’s Wine Club!
As a small boutique winery, we treasure the opportunity to share our wines and facilities with club members by offering the many benefits and valuable discounts available through the wine club. And to top it off…joining our club is absolutely free! You’ll enjoy four-bottle flights selected by our winemaker three time per year, access to new release and unique wines, generous discounts, free tastings, invitations to special club events, facility rental discounts and much more!
It’s a really fun way to try new wines while getting some pretty cool V.I.P benefits! You might also consider giving a club membership as a gift…it’s a wonderful gift idea!
We hope you’ll give it a try!
Club Members Receive these Valuable Benefits!
- Four bottles of wine selected by the winemaker in three shipments or pick-ups per year, February, May and October. These months have been selected so the wine will ship in cooler weather
- 15% Discount applied to each shipment
- 15% Discount on all case purchase | Prior Case Club Members will receive their discount level on all case purchases
- 10% Discount on all Bottled Wine Purchases less than 1 case
- 10% Discount on all poured wines & comestibles when visiting Woodhall. Members may use this discount for themselves and up to 3 additional guests
- 10% Discount on Private Event rentals at Woodhall
- 1 RENT-FREE use of Woodhall’s Tasting Room & Covered Deck after completing 1 year of membership
- Unlimited Free Wine Tastings for 2
- Private Invitation for you and 1 guest to attend Woodhall’s bi-annual Pick-Up Parties
- Advance Notification & Preferred Access to Special Events
If you have questions about our wine club after reviewing the program benefits, kindly contact Miranda Creager at (410) 200-9840 or email email@example.com
Our Current 4 Bottle Release
Special price for Club Members only – $70.55 plus tax
Gunpowder Falls White 2013
A crisp, unoaked dry white with citrus aromas
Gunpowder Falls Red | Non Vintage
A red bend with soft, low tannins and tart cherry flavors
Parkton Prestige 2012
Aromas of cedar and red currants lead to flavors of Montmorency cherries and a hint of mint
Vidal Blanc 2013
A semi-dry white with 3% residual sugar